Monday, April 9, 2007

Standard of Swiss IV who is take the flower?26th March

today i stay in geneve a friend's house it's a beautiful nice building,he says upstaris is a famous songer but i never listen but we are sometime listen classic music :) after lunch,i'm going to a place teach go players,because i with 2 friend early,i always think who is the first entry?in a while someone ring the door,i thought it's the first player? no someone send a bluch flower!cool,for me? i asked? no my friends answer,who is the first entry woman will take the flower,really an interesting attend!
in 20 mins around a young man really entry,his name is rick,handsome and tall,i thought it's "swiss standard"?his dress so cool i enjoy so much,maybe choose one tie with his sun glasses really nice?but i remember him,after we will see him again :)
who is get the flower?the solution at last get,i thought she is the last one in the room,and my friend says is one times player her name is minori ,really newbie I can't play with her,but she got the lucky flower, when my friend give her the flower,let her got surprise!really fun when he send to her the flower my friend very shy,i said "he took my job ,give flower to woman",but true i think really lucky if i give the flower to her will more embarrassed :)
next ariticle will tell you the trip only 2 women i played,but really charming,I promise !

your friend

li ang

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Flower, nice!

In the Netherlands, people send and give flowers very often, here in the States, it is rare.

Sis