Sunday, March 18, 2007

Lucky or unlucky?

I was discussion about a convesation,when will meet a girl,become a sweet relationship,so far i never get an experience,it's lucky?I have not found someone fit me.unlucky?till 25 ages,still not an experience for this things,but till sometime ago,I feel who i met,she close to me more and more,maybe not too far i will get lucky in Love!
Waiting always exciting,but should not so long,just fine it's great :)
I never lose confidence,I know i'm deserve get true love!

Ang

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, you do deserve true love.
I am sure it will happen for you.

Sis

shishinn said...

Transient passion is probably easier, true love (depending on how true it is) is hard to find these days (don't believe me, I'm too negative in general). But, I am sure that if you follow your heart, not your brain, you will find it. Good luck.

Breezy said...

ture love is something you can only meet but you can't beg for, so just be positive and believe one day it will happen for you.

:-)