Sunday, March 11, 2007

2nd I'm Li Ang

Ang is my given name chinese character is 昂means high,lofty and proud,expensive;costly,have an impressive appearance,a deeply words and good means :). surname Li,the 1st chinese surname,maybe 2.5 hundred millions share the surname!
Born 1st sep 1981.why i put the birthday in public? cause i don't want hide,if you ask me i still tell you the truth,so in public is more easy:)
China professional player of the game of Go (weiqi buduk),ancient game,very charming,someone into there is very easy,but give it up very difficult! I bet!I written some book of Go,i hope dear readers check it :)
Details list:
http://www.aygoschool.com/books.html
totally 8 millions up,so right now a bit lazy for this subject,change to write blog :)
next time i try start discuss art or love ( have not decide it) welcome join me then!

li ang

2 comments:

Noden said...

Hi from Italy
Ken

Unknown said...

Looking forward to reading more of your posts. It was nice to wake up this morning, and have something to read ^^

Nanny